Thursday, February 17, 2011

so happy.


Birthday week was great. thank you to all that contributed. to start i bought my self a little polka dot number for our night out (its my tradish, birthday=new dress). 
Mr. West first got me a little heart box filled with all kinds of pink gum and earrings, for valentines of course.Then he got me one of those tai pan gift cards which we turned into this handsome wall clock.
 Mom let me put a fancy new yellow polka dot swim dress on her discover
  then made me tear because her Hallmark said "If you could see all the flowers in the world, then you would know a little part of the joy you bring to everyone around you." Which would just be cute if my mom wasn't so sure to only buy cards she means.
Clap for grandma for spelling my name right on my card this year, but not for the old silk bedroom treats that she tried to give me because she is done using them. ( no picture there. Your Welcome) We are not even the same size g-ma.  There was no cake in my face this year thanks to the smack down my parents neighbors gave them about it being all over the streets every v-day. but then grandma Eatta didn't try to give away those cakes she bought 6 months ago to anyone either. its too bad really, we would have had perfect outfits to wear this year. We will have to try again next year Josh ( cousin/big brother).
The best thing just might have been that my wedding photographer finally emailed me back after i have been stalking them. Apparently their wedding vows are not holding up anymore and i felt real bad for all those voicemails and emails (kinda). Im very very excited to have them.





A couple things i learned this week:
1. Menlove Toyota might forget to tell you your car is ready. So watch for it to pull up so you don't have to sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half on your birthday. ( and listen to your wife the first time she asks you to go find out about it.
2. That cookie shop downtown, that was on "The best thing i ever ate" on Food Network... named Les Madeleines, might be closed if your birthday is on a monday and you show up after 12 noon. so here goes: Monday 9am-12pm Tues.-Sat. 9am-4pm Closed Sunday
3. That number one rated place on Urban Spoon called, The Visconti House, might take 30 min to sit you. but they won't talk to you while your waiting.  if your reservation is at 7:30 don't plan on eating until 9, so bring a Sweet Tooth Fairy birthday cupcake to eat while waiting.
Last I hope that hungry, angry but hilarious man with his wine is sitting next to you. He says he loves the food but hates the service a bout a hundred times real loud. You'll know for sure it wasn't your food the waitress spit in.

 Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment