Friday, August 12, 2011

I left my blog to die...

and I'm so sorry about that because I know there are so many of you who read it. ;) Basically baby just took it all out of me for a minute. But a joyous time has accrued for me, all my dreams have come true and I get to focus on what I always wanted to be growing up. A MOM. one that makes yummy food for all in the neighborhood and builds her own crafty baby mobile (still in progress). All of this because of Husband and his mad budget/business skills I got to quit my job. And here I am. Beginning to blog all over again with Cruz at my side. ( Cruz is my cat, and by side I mean on my chest. That's his spot and yes it hurts). Today? Today will consist of painting a mirror and organizing a closet. and making minestrone soup for dinner for husband. Cross your fingers that I will be able to bend over enough to complete my list ( that is usually the most challenging part of my recent days, dang you short torso. ) Well this post was just to announce a come back. Any crafts or yummy food will be posted later if they turn out well. :)
                     OH and, iphone wanted to show you this
       I'm so sorry you cant hear the little snores that accompany it.


2 comments:

  1. Cruz looks exactly like my cat, Bones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable! Good luck with the baby crafts! I can't wait to start a few of my own :)

    ReplyDelete