Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mattie's Wedding Hair.

So you know how people that are like child prodigies for things like singing and dancing. At least famous people always seem to claim they stared dancing when they were four... didn't we all? I'm pretty sure it didn't look like a backstreets boys video back then... maybe just a little toddlers and tiaras action went down. But if that makes someone an expert than I must be one too because I was well known to rock the back yard in my moms lingerie. But that is not what I was getting to. Makeup. Hair. The first time I cut my own hair I was 4. And I had a tube of neon pink lipstick in my pocket that would intimidate Lady Gaga.

That's me the self proclaimed hair and makeup prodigy. Teehee. At least I have always had my best friend to let me play with her hair and face. Then she got married and she still picked me. At least she thinks I'm good enough for the biggest day of her life.

For the night shoot we did more dramatic makeup to really give it more of a presence in the low lighting.  
 Here is a few from the day shoot.



 (Sorry for the bad quality of the Photo)
And these are the wedding day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment